Labels

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

End of the LL.M.


This is it. The LL.M. has come to an end. It was a lot of work and fun, Lots of parties but also lots of exams and papers. I am quite excited about what is coming next but also quite sad to realize that this adventure has come to an end.

9 months divided into 2 semesters, that's really nothing. It goes fast, very fast. I was hoping that it would seem a little longer but as they say, time flies when you're having fun.

Anyhow I would really recommend anyone thinking about doing an LL.M. to seriously consider the option. It is a fantastic year full of adventures and discoveries. Duke for that has been a fantastic place. It was great, welcoming, exciting. I wish I could do it again.

The second semester was really really short though. Beginning in January and finishing in March, that was really a short period of time considering that most of the second semester was dedicated to looking for a job.

Now we are gearing up for the graduation festivities.

Time to party one more time with our LL.M. friends before saying goodbye.


By the way, the people in my picture are guys in my program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Félicitations pour le diplôme!!