Labels

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Graduation

 

Finally, my LL.M. has come to an end. I am sad and proud at the same time. On the one hand, it was a lot of work and I am happy that it is finally over; on the other hand, I am sad because I'll miss the fantastic group of students that made up this LL.M..

The graduation festivities were very nice despite the nasty weather we had during this week. I'll remember the thunderstorm prior to the hooding ceremony!

Graduation exercices are great both solemn and festive. I really enjoyed the one in the stadium with all the graduates from the other schools. It was impressive and miraculesly it did not rain.

I'll encourage anyone who is contemplating an LL.M. to do it. It is a trully rewarding experience. I learnt a lot during this year and also had a lot of fun.

It is time to move on though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: