Labels

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Rue Cler



Hey,

Sorry about not posting too much right now, but it's finals; so I have very little time.

Today, we discovered a very cool new place in downtown Durham, called Rue Cler. You've read me well a French restaurant, Downtown Durham! I mean: not in Southpoint Mall.
It's a low key cool French restaurant with the same kind of food you would find in a French Bistro. We loved it. We had a croque-madame, some moules frites and crepe for desert plus a nice rose to celebrate our food.

The place is really cool. The restaurant setting is pleasant and I was fun to be able to eat some cool French food at a very reasonable price.

Apparently, the restaurant opened less than a year ago and is already a big success.
What is nice is that there is a lot of parking available around it. That makes life easy and it follows one of my mogos: no parking, no shopping!

Long live Rue Cler!

No comments: