Labels

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bar Exam

 

New york Bar Exam July 2007

Yeah, I had the opportunity to go to Saratauga Springs, NY to take the bar exam. The exam is tought and I only 3 weeks to prepare for it. So needless to say that I was pretty nervous about it. :(

The exam took place on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 of last month. I had decided to fly there on Sunday to better know the town to prepare myself psychologically etc...and also to avoid the stress of having muy flight cancelled at the last minute and miss the exam.

The first day of the exam was dedicated to New York questions and the second one to the multistate portion. The New York section consisted of 50 multiple choice questions and 4 essays. The multistate one consisted of 200 multiple choices questions to be answered in 6 hours.
I found the New York part relatively easy compared to the multistate one.

I have no idea about the results of the exam but I hope that I passed. I know that I did ok in the essay portion but I really can't tell about the multiple choice section.

Other than that my testing center was in Saratauga Springs, NY a very charming city. Here are some pics of the city I took while I was there. The city is very horse oriented with a Polo championship and a horsetrack.


 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: